Thursday, September 2, 2010

Mainstream Movies Whipping Scenes

NOT DOING WHAT YOU CAN

Gradually the goal of the season is approaching and the coaches are not even remotely as I would like. We binding very good week with very bad week (without being able to get training hours). I intend to conduct a pre-test test Ibiza to see if I am able, more or less, to address these distances. At first I have planned a double Olympic triathlon for the weekend of September 19 and the way the thing will decide if I continue with my approach to face the Home de Ferro .

In another order of things, to within about 10 days or less, will celebrate the 23 th edition of Triathlon Chiclana, of course I will participate in this test. My claims in this test are very simple, have fun and enjoy myself enjoy the most. I'll see if I want to squeeze a little to go on the bandwagon by giving encouragement and greeting the other participants.

As the event approaches Chiclana be seeing as many of the participants who live nearby are approaching the course of the test, especially in the bicycle sector. As proof of this appears below the restless and indefatigable Triathlete caleteros one of his coaches preparing the appointment of his city of adoption.


0 comments:

Post a Comment