Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pokemon Platinum Shiny Pokemon Party Ar

Pasándomelo

Last Sunday I went up the Colorado to participate in the seventh edition of The Colorado Cross. It is proof that he had never done, I have it look close but I never dated either square. The test runs through albero tracks and trails in the pine forest, where he had to be very careful with the roots.

As always I consider the career of pace, starting from behind to go slowly gathering pace, so much so that the kick-off with the kid caught me in her arms.

I was at a leisurely pace the first lap, control at all times and enjoying the company and landscape. And in the second round upped the pace to prove a bit and see how the legs.
In general good feeling, but I just started the preseason and I still have trouble keeping pace half decent. In the afternoon and the next day noticed his legs blown off but no sign of having cast too (the knees are holding). I had not noticed but this was my first foot race after the Seville Marathon, I've been too long on the sidelines and you have to put the batteries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment