Sunday, January 9, 2011

Easton Sv12 Bat Reviews



really enjoyed this Sunday the 19 th edition of Cross Public Pinar La Barrosa. From the beginning I wanted to squeeze out a lot, just roll a little to an environment and a track that I personally love it, and again this year was even more entertaining (a bit of mud around here, a pool over there .. .).
As usual I started quiet, back, eating loads of people around the circuit as it shook a little. Then I pressed a bit but always a good feeling and pulse checked. And ending tightening without hitting the wall a bit.
I just wanted to give more, I needed to enjoy even more if possible, and always find comfortable. It is less for the first goal of the season and hopefully a little better trained to deal with some guarantee of success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment