Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ovarian Cysts Sore Breasts

....... Eye on anything (yet).

The weeks are passing, the objectives of many friends are coming and the nerves are raw skin. Some go for the "Tribute" either in the marathon on foot or in the duathlon. Other debuts in his first Half Ironman in less than 10 days (Tricaletero mood), or moving to the mountains of Madrid for the Ecotrimad (which looks great part to paint pretty hard). And some more faces to the famous and 101km of Ronda (we Xino, this year will "eat" the test).


As for my plans, competitions, yet I have nothing set. There apetecería many tests I perform, but the biggest drawback is that I like are very long and you have to throw many hours of training. For now I train in accordance with what can and what I want, doing good weeks and some not so good, but as I've said, enjoying every workout, every meter and made every minute. Now it's training days at times a bit unusual, so early morning or evening at home when the kids are asleep, but occasionally I have some surprises:




0 comments:

Post a Comment