Thursday, December 18, 2008

*fiat Tractor Manual*

For that interests you

Good Day to all users of the Blog, because of problems with my internet service I could not devote time to Programs Electronics, so I was offline for so many months so you opt for a new connection with another provider so now the thing will be more stable and without much trouble ...

Now that I have my normal service, makes the following:

+ will try to get more electronic programs or updates.

post + After each program'll post a tutorial COMPLETE INSTALLATION, because I have many e-mails from people who ask me for help, then I do not seem to fully understand, so for that reason makes Tutorials or Videotutoriales, so that the installation is not a problem for you, even if after that have problems write me in some way help them solve them.

apologize for any inconvenience and delays ... Nightmare

0 comments:

Post a Comment