Sunday, December 21, 2008

Swatches Mac Sculpting Powders

About the Blog and others ...

I want to make things clear, so that everything has an order ....




all users who download blog:


This blog nor its owner are not responsible for any use that is made to any program published here once they have used and is seeking , 24 hours after you should delete it from your PC.

to all users Installation problems:

First of all you have to SEARCH in the back of the blog called VIDEOTUTORIAL watch them then follow the instructions but if you still have trouble you can send an email to:


pensandoelectronica@hotmail.com



any user who needs a program:

If you need a program either electronic or other can send me an email and we will gladly see what I can do, but by no means publish it, makes all that is in my hands because I'm not superman:)

all users who want to download but some link be broken:

Just leave a comment in the post the program and I will reupload as soon as possible.

all users who install any software and does not work:

Simple, call me, I will try to help as best you can, send me an email.

all users who download a program but there are several files:

When programs are greater than 100 MB these are cut with a program called HJSPLIT which as I said before it cut into pieces which are more easy to get into any server, all you have to do is add those pieces following this tutorial.



I want to make this clear to avoid any problems and everything is in harmony on the blog.



0 comments:

Post a Comment