Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Can You Program A Cobra 19 Dx Iv

I finally feel my legs

Ten days after the Seville Marathon, in which I've hardly done anything, some time in the roller to move my legs a bit, today I could hit the road with the bike. Has only been for an hour but I found great.
My plan for the coming weeks is to try to start the new cycle on the right foot and with no hassles (especially knee). So unless the next Chiclana Duathlon on Sunday, I have to do a good physical conditioning two or three times a week to strengthen the patellar tendon strained muscled my dear, bike outings and very low intensities cadence (a see if I improve a little technique and position on the bike), accumulate feet in the water and the run initially going to leave aside.
For this Sunday we will meet in the Duathlon a total of 22 components of the Club, the Club are no more level but the most numerous. I hope to have a good time with friends, to suffer the minimum and maximum enjoyment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment