Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why Do Iron Tablets Make My Poo Turn Black?

PAINFUL BUT HAPPY TO SEVILLA

On Sunday February 13 at 9:30 am begin my new career in the Seville Marathon. Will this be my third consecutive year, and always with the same goal, to end no later entirely possible, and always with the question of whether the little train made will be sufficient to meet this test.

test preparation this year has been even more chaotic than other years, alternating weeks good, fair and poor, in terms of hours of training and sensations. I'll take the good taste of the last half marathon done, where I was at home with keystrokes rather low. It seems that the "potato" works perfectly, now only the legs are providing their bit and not give too fussy.

I
give lots of encouragement to fellow Chiclanera CD with me this year in Seville, each with its objectives, with their doubts and their peculiarities. Vamooosss!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment